
What I find interesting is that those who were the ones spreading the germs are now the ones telling us to stay away from them so we don't get them sick. Um...hello..aren't you the ones who got us sick? Some people huh?!
Anyway...enough of my sicky talk. Not much has been going on other than being sick and work. Today was the day of our big filing deadline for January. Thank GOD! Unfortuantely, like 90% of all our work for the year comes in around January. I'm sure the work stress contributed to the whole being sick business.
Oh! This last weekend was a busy..but good weekend. Friday we went to Bandits Bar in Seattle for Kim's bday shin-dig. We got to meet Kim's Henry and celebrate her bday. Henry seems very nice and they both seemed very happy.
Saturday...did the whole family thing. Spent some time with my mom and my bro Chris. Did the Ulta shopping thing with my mom at one point to replenish my Curls Rock supply. I ended up buying a new purse. It was on sale so...you know I couldn't NOT buy it.
On Sunday we went down to P-town to David & Katt's place for their Superbowl party. They were fabulous hosts and I think everyone quite enjoyed themselves!
I think that sums up the last few days and that's all for now. Oh and I know I'm stealing this from Nifer, but I do have a couple things I'm really thankful for right now and wanted to share. I am thankful for Puffs tissues with lotion, Tylenol Cold Medicine, Hals Throat Drops, Green Tea, ColdEZE, and Airborne.

No comments:
Post a Comment