Well I'm thinking I should update the good old blog before too much time has passed and it has to become a novel again. Went down to Vegas for a few days. Vegas was for the mos
t part fun. The trip had it's moments... but then again no trip is perfect right? Now, I always love places like Vegas and New York because those cities never sleep. I always love that you can go strolling down the street in the wee hours of the morning to still find yourself surrounded by people. Plus...how can you not love a city that doesn't even bat an eye when people walk through the streets with Yards of alcholic beverages? Yes, we were some of the people who did that.
Now I haven't been to Vegas since my mom used to have to stick me upstairs in the kiddie section of Circus Circus because I was too young to be downstairs. Yeah well...it certainly has changed a lot from those days! Everything seemed so much bigger and brighter than I remembered it.

We ended up walking up and down the strip exploring things and did a bit of shopping. We checked out the different hotels which was very cool. We also did some gambling and caught some shows. One night we even headed out to the Fremond district to check out Old Vegas.
The highlight of the trip was dinner at Delmonico at the Venetian Hotel. This was one of Emeril's restaurants. I never thought that
I would spend so much on just one meal, but it was absolutely worth it. It was a wonderful experience! The service was absolutely amazing! The food was fabulous! I think I may be converted. Now I don't think I'll be going to places like that all the time, but I definitely wouldn't mind going from time to time.
I would spend so much on just one meal, but it was absolutely worth it. It was a wonderful experience! The service was absolutely amazing! The food was fabulous! I think I may be converted. Now I don't think I'll be going to places like that all the time, but I definitely wouldn't mind going from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment