I so haven't updated my blog in awhile. I'm such the slacker! I think this is why I can never keep a journal. Anyway....so the last couple weeks have been a complete blur. It seems like it's been forever since I got back from Maui, but I know it hasn't been that long. Let's see...what's been going on since I got back.
Well I finally had my graduation ceremony. It was weird since I graduated in April. Argosy is so weird though and only has one ceremony a year. It was at Benaroya Hall and was nice as ceremonies go. It was nice to see Michelle and some of my other school peeps. We were all able to receive congrats from our Program Chair during the ceremony which was cool since our Program Chair is now Doug who just happened to be one of our fave instructors. My family was there along with Heather, Joanna, and Godfrey so that was nice. There was a reception at the school, but we only went there for a little bit. We ended up going to Cactus over in Madison Park (which is one of my fave places in Seattle) for dinner. When we were finishing up with dinner I looked up and who should come in...Doug. I thought that was pretty funny. No matter where the man goes he can't get away from his students.
What else has been going on? Oh! Trina and David's greyhound Tigger went missing awhile back. Luckily, she had only made it as far as a few streets away and she's now safely back home. Yay! Oh ...Sarah and Greg bought their first house! I'm so happy for them! They've been wanting to buy a house for awhile now, but were having problems finding one in Seattle. Their house is like a brand new one and has that new house smell. Okay...so I don't know if that's a real smell, but that's what the house smells like. The house is really nice and somewhow seems very them. They are near I-90 now so they are much closer to me now. Yay!
On the work front...when I got back last Monday I found out that Mike was leaving and got a new job down in Marketing. You know...I was just getting used to Bryan being gone since he left the company just before I went to Maui. I'm happy for Mike, but I feel a little sad. Yeah he's crazy to work with, but he's such a nice guy and he is the one who trained me back when I started in the department.
Oh my mom went in for a CT scan yesterday. She's been having some problems and the doctors haven't been able to figure it out. We're just waiting on the results and hoping it's nothing too serious. She has seriously not had a good last few years healthwise.
I know I'm jumping around...but I can't believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Navan called a few days ago and said he's flying up for Thanksgiving. I think Thanksgiving will be a lot different this year. No Dan this year. It will be nice because Thanksgivings with him were always so miserable and/or tense.
Okay...so I think I've done enough rambling for one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment