July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday America...

Once again...the 4th of July was upon us and this time we even got a 3 day weekend. The last week or so has been pretty busy. Gina was in town from NYC so I spent some time hanging out and catching up with her. I took a half-day off of work so we could do the total relaxation day with manis and pedis followed with happy hour and hanging out at Madison Park. It was so good to see her! I really miss her being across the country!

Well as for the 4th of July itself. Mine started down at Steve & Airi's for some BBQ goodness. Kim was in town from England so it was good to see her and catch up! Got to hangout with baby Mia and baby Lauren who are two of the cutest babies!

Afterwards I headed out to the Cababtits for more 4th of July festivities. Joe was in town from NYC for the holiday so it was good to see him! Had the usual relaxed hanging out...BBQ...fireworks...and just a good time all around as is the norm at the Cabatits.












No comments: