It seems like I've been in a daze lately where I was living and breathing just school. I've been awful at keeping in touch with most friends and have only occassionally seen my family. The only people I see other than school folks are my coworkers and that's just because I have to see them everyday 5 days a week. That's pretty sad! Since I finished my last essay in the wee hours of the morning earlier in the week....hopefully I can rejoin the real world.
One very cool thing happened a few weeks back when we got hit by some snow in Seattle during class one weekend. Our classmate James is from Indonesia and just moved to the U.S. back in October. He'd never seen snow before so some of us dragged him outside to play in the snow a bit. It was amazing to experience someone's first experience with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment